Lynne
Welcome to Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, formerly know as One Busy Chick!  It's been a bit of a learning curve trying to swap over and in the process I managed to confuse the news feed LOL.  Apparently I should have announced the move in advance before tearing things up like a monster truck.  If you have managed to find me anyway then well done, if not consider me...

Why the change?  I didn't 'feel' the last blog.  It was cute but lacked any sense of direction.  The posts are still here, but I plan to go through everything and keep only what will be relevant to the focus of this blog.   Why the name Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy?  Firstly it's something I say A LOT.  Secondly I always loved the saying that when life gives you lemons make lemonade and that's kind of the feel I want for this blog.

So here we are starting fresh and having fun!  Let me know if you stop by and if you enjoy it here feel free to follow along with the button on the side :)

See you soon with great tips and stories to share,
Lynn
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses