Lynn
Goodbye winter blahs, today has been awesome!  I feel so blessed that even though the weather has been iffy, I have had so many reasons to smile:

Today
A nice relaxing day at home with my family.  Nothing extraordinary, no one special thing to make today stand out.  Just an overwhelming feeling of peaceful contentment.

Yesterday

Finally my boys agreed to a haircut!  I know this seems like no big deal but in our house this is huge!  B has sensory issues so any attempt at a haircut without consent is chaos.  It goes without saying that little brother J goes along with anything B says.  Here are the before shots, look at how much hair is sticking out of that hat!

After driving 20 minutes to the children's only hair salon where fun and haircuts meet:

This Week

Arriving at the Science centre only to discover that Narnia the Exhibition has arrived!  We LOVE the series and the subsequent movies so this was super huge for us.  Authentic costumes, props, information, it was fantastic.  I only wish it had been bigger and longer because we couldn't get enough!

Time With Friends

I was very fortunate to spend time with some of my dearest friends over this last week.  Winter comes with a million viruses that always seem to interfere with play dates and dinner nights but I got lucky for the most part.  I had a lovely time dining, relaxing, and catching up with some VIPS ;)  I am so blessed to have really wonderful people in my life.  I only hope I give as much to them as they give to me.



*********


Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Ahhhh, a perfect day! It's so nice when nothing extrodianry happens and that certain peace permeates all.

    Your boys are adorable!

    And the Irish proverb is perfect! Have a great weekend!


  2. Lesley Says:

    Ooooh, B looks so bad ass!
    I'm so happy you had a fun, much deserved, week!


  3. The Chick Says:

    Thanks Kittie, I think the boys are pretty cute too but I'm a little bias LOL!

    Lesley, I know he looks so James Dean there LOL! The only thing missing from this super fab week was time with you ;)


  4. Michlle Says:

    Sounds like you had a great week and the Science Center looks like it was a hit.

    I don't think I've had the chance to stop by your blog yet and thank you for your comment on my blog. Also, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your daughter :(


  5. hi there, your newest fan:) lovely blog! and cute boys!

    please stop by my interior decorating and photogrpahy blog when you get a chance.

    C'est La Vie


  6. That sounds like so much fun! I wonder if the Narnia exhibit is comign anywhere near me! I'm going to look. Thanks for stopping by.